Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Come join Experian Asia Pacific’s Digital Marketing Team as Analytics and Insights Specialist. Your role is to integrate digital analytics into the marketing function, using data to enable and accelerate online and offline marketing performance.
This role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing, APac, and you will be responsible for building an overarching strategy that reinforces metrics and best practices, and reporting to streamline our processes and marketing activities to achieve optimal results as an organisation.
Success in this role means delivering data-driven insights that will enable APAC Marketing and Communications team as well as business stakeholders to have a better understanding of marketing performance.
What you’ll be doing
- Apply digital analytics solutions to enable end-to-end tracking of marketing campaigns and combining data from multiple sources to understand the business impact of marketing campaigns.
- Understand business needs & objectives, leveraging market and customer intelligence to enable APAC Marketing team to effectively target our customers with meaningful and impactful campaigns.
- Extract data & build dashboards, combining data from multiple sources (such as Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, Eloqua, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Ads) to turn raw data into actionable insights to propel marketing and business activities.
- Provide support to regional marketing teams for web/platform analytics across reporting, maintenance, and integration of data sources
- Generate fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly reports to uncover learnings and insights to guide future marketing campaigns and improve processes.
- Work with agency partners and Global teams to administer APac Analytics operations and develop strategies to improve marketing performance. This includes identifying and tracking key digital metrics across Paid, Owned and Earned Channel i.e. SEO, Web Analytics, EDM, Social Media, PPC, etc
- Own the measurement & optimisation roadmap, campaign tagging and tracking recommendations, campaign insights, KPI frameworks, and reporting of marketing performance and business insights.
- Build and drive our test and learn agenda and test case generation for A/B or multivariate testingStay abreast of industry trends, best practices and the evolving analytics landscape; staying current with day to day operational business needs and join daily discussions and meetings related to Digital Analytics.
- 4-6 years of hands-on digital analytics and insights experience with proven success in developing insights to support business and corporate objectives.
- Have good commercial acumen to produce qualitative insights and recommendations
- Strong attention to detail & storytelling — accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
- Proven track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organisations, and operations.
- Experience in B2B marketing measurement, insights, testing/optimisation and operations
- Experience working with data - data manipulation, regular expressions, etc.
- Experience in 3 or more of the following would be highly advantageous:
- Strong experience in producing dashboards on Microsoft Power BI including maintaining and integrating multiple data sources
- Familiarity with lead lifecycle process (MQL, SQL, Opportunities stages)
- Experience with Qualitative and Quantitative analysis -- relating to website user journey and UX -- and test case generation for A/B or multivariate testing
- 2-3 years in creating reports in Adobe Analytics; knowledge in use of segments, Classifications Rule Builder, custom variables
- Deploying custom web analytics tracking scripts with Adobe Launch or Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager