Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
As a member of our Delivery Team, you will be responsible to prepare timely & accurate financial accounts independently and to complete job within timeframe in order to help clients to meet their various statutory (IRAS, ACRA) deadlines.
The successful candidate must be knowledgeable in the financial accounting concepts and methodologies, local GST, CPF and IRAS computation regulations. He/She must be able to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, able to creatively solve problems, think on his/her own & be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Handle full set of accounts for clients:
- Preparing ECI (Estimated Chargeable Income)
- Performing GST reconciliation and filing of GST
- Liaise professionally with clients on accounting matters
- Meet company monthly targets
- Any other matters assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the party
- At least 1-year accounting experience (Fresh graduate/ No working experience can be considered)
- At least a LCCI Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Able to work independently
- Good team player
- Good communicator, persuasive and enterprising
- Good written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, goal/result oriented and works well under pressure
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop/Online, XERO software is an advantage