At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The individuals in this role use dedicated financing systems and processes in the support of varied responsibilities such as Contract Preparation and Acceptance, Vendor Financing, Project Financing, Syndications, Inventory and Accounts Receivable Financing, Credit line Management and Collections.
- Financing Business Support role has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships, in support of financing agreements.
- Manage the receivables for collection portfolio assigned and ensure all overdue by customer are paid promptly by calling and other means of reaching out to clients, maintaining customer relations.
- Organize collection to meet Operational KPIs.
- Attend AR Review calls. Provide complete and solid collection status and progress updates.
- Plan and implement collection strategies and engage in direct collection of receivables.
- Coordinate with credit control, bad debts analyst of exceptional, problematic, or suspicious customer and provide case histories where applicable to minimize bad debt and loss from fraud.
- Work closely with Cash Application Team to advice and ensure that payments are allocate/apply correctly, include clearing UFA (Unapplied Fund Account).
- Perform credit & finance analysis by providing AR status / outstanding to Credit / Treasury for credit release purposes or on customer accounts in order to manage credit limits terms and order releasing.
- The role provides operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizational tasks of varying complexity.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in any educational background
- Good communication skills as it required to work with external clients.
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills to deploy cross functional solutions.
- Take ownership and accountability of work assigned.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Knowledge in business support operations, or Order to Cash and AR collections
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.