Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
What You'll Do
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for positioning Cisco's Suite of Solution from Software Defined Network, Hybrid cloud, Security, Collaboration, Applications & Services directly with our Customers as well as with our Partners, to sell to their customers. This role also includes a Name Account List for the Singapore Public Sector.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Builds strong relationships with the client at all management levels. You are able to create strong business relations between Cisco and the account at all requested levels.
* Develops and drives a focused strategy towards the account by knowing the Account, the Market, the Cisco offerings and the organization’s delivery capabilities. You are able to translate the chosen strategy into an action plan.
* Develops a Business plan and individual Account Plans, which comprises the Account Profile, the Account Analysis, the Account Strategy, the Account Objectives and the Account Action Plan.
* Develop & articulate sales strategies for all key opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued.
* Achieves order intake targets for the Account portfolio under management.
* Business reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development).
* Ensures the desired position and market share, as set in the objectives, are achieved through the use of consistent messages in every aspect of the Account relationship and development on all appropriate levels.
* Able to act in a complex sales environment in a senior hunter role
* Act as primary focal point for the Account.
Who You'll Work With
As part of Cisco Singapore team, we are a world-class sales force with intense focus on finding and solving our public sector customer’s most critical problems and partner with them to gain market opportunities. We pride ourselves in our ability to sell Government business outcome and solutions, not just products.
You will work and collaborate closely with commercial, technical, marketing teams and product specialists in Singapore and across the regions to accelerate the impact of Cisco business.
Who You Are
* Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in sales, business development or technical sales
* Preferably, has minimum 6-8 years’ experience in account management of key accounts for in Singapore Public Sector
* Responsible on business development and achievement of sales target in key emerging.
* Consistent record in achieving sales target and experience in carrying multi-million dollar quota.
* Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred. Strong background and experience with solution selling of Business and IT solutions is highly desired.
* We are looking for self-starters, strong closer with multi-tasking abilities.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.