The future of healthcare is being built right now, and UPS is helping to shape it. We are searching for Major Account Executives to join us on this exciting journey. You will be responsible for generating revenue streams for UPS by developing new business relationships and managing existing partnerships.
- Execute business plans sales and revenue goals by developing sales strategies, building exciting customer solutions and presentations align with the clients’ requirements using UPS Healthcare’s broad portfolio of products and services (under Small Package or Freight Forwarding).
- Cultivate strong partnerships with senior decision-makers within clients’ and UPS organizations.
- Responsible for robust pipeline management using Salesforce and other reporting tools
- Maintain a book of business, build account strategy roadmaps and manage contract renewals; ensuring that it is in compliance.
- Monitor competitor performance and industry news, share and collaborate across teams to leverage our competitive intelligence.
- Hunt for new customers and identify sales opportunities for the assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain / Business or other related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of complex selling experience, ideally within pharmaceutical, medtech or laboratory industries.
- Self-motivated, independent, passionate individual who thrives in fast paced, client-facing environment.
- Ability to work well with people across all levels.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, along with a native language. You will be liaising with the local clients in order to understand their requirements and provide support.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Comfortable to travel domestically and within APAC, if required.
- Flexible in terms of working hours as you will collaborate closely with other regions with a difference in time zones.
Locations we are hiring: China (Shanghai, Suzhou and Shenzhen), Korea (Seoul and Busan), Japan (Osaka) and Taiwan (Taipei).
Please note that this role is based in Taiwan (Taipei).
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.