Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
Our exciting Account Director opportunity is a hybrid hunter/farmer role responsible for the growth and engagement of a predominantly Banking and Finance focused portfolio nationally. As a member of the LWC GTM team, you will be responsible for new business development across this exciting portfolio. This role will suit a savvy sales professional that’s comfortable selling SaaS solutions encompassing our broad suite of transaction enrichment and categorization capabilities. The opportunity is substantial based on our track record of delivering best in class solutions within the Australian market.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
- You will be responsible for delivering an agreed revenue target by working closely with our clients and prospects to understand their requirements and identify ways in which we can help them achieve their commercial objectives
- You will need to be agile in every conversation and curious in your questioning to understand challenges, requirements and opportunities. Long story short - we’re looking for a dynamic individual who possesses an innately curious mind, creative thinking, strong sales methodology and a desire to grow and develop.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify opportunities and drivers for revenue growth
- Build mutually beneficial professional relationships, understand client business drivers and sell new LWC solutions to new and existing customers
- Become a Trusted Advisor and go-to Subject Matter Expert for your Clients to help make their businesses more successful
- Achieve and exceed all revenue and performance targets for the assigned portfolio. This is to include contracted as well as ‘net new’ business, so a refined cross selling ability is a must
- Manage your performance and take responsibility for self-development in line with personal and Company objectives
- Champion Experian values
More about you
- You’ll demonstrate 5 key attributes, Executive presence, intellect, drive, a hunter sales mentality and someone who is a strong cultural fit to Experian
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- You’ll need to be a self-starter, confident doing lead gen and curious in your questioning to understand client challenges, requirements and opportunities
- This role would suit someone with 5+ years sales experience (at least 2 or 3 at a comparable level to an AD) with a track record of sales excellence
- Proven credentials managing an end-to-end sales process (incl. negotiating contracts)
- A keen interest in the financial services industry, data or technology and its various applications would really help but is not required.
Why this role is critical to us
Experian are dedicated to building best in class products and solutions with strong ambitions and great focus on innovation and growth for the future. The LWC Team sits at the very core of this and following significant growth and product development in recent years, are looking to continue scaling our business.
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people focus.
Experian Asia Pacific isn't just growing, we're leveraging cutting edge data science, inclusion and start-up mindsets to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and culture.